- Volume: 670 mm x 183,4 mm x 125 mm (15.4 liters)
- Specifically developed for Civic FK8 Type R
- All new competition core (tube fin)
- CAD design with CFD simulation- for maximum ideal air flow
- Incorporated air baffle inside the intercooler inlet for a uniform filling
- Minimum back pressure characteristic
Civic Type R FK8 Competition Intercooler Kit: Wagner Tuning wgt200001128 was designed perfectly for racing purposes. The light weight core with brilliant inner air baffle built just really amazing.
The introduction of air baffles inside the intercooler inlet really give adequate air flow needed. The intercooler from Wagner Tuning indeed stands at it own class, in term of performance and quality.
The Wagner Tuning intercooler is well protected via anti corrosion powder coating and heat conducting properties. This will ensure a reliable long term cooling effect.
The intercooler volume and surface area comparison specs are so amazingly obvious:
- V = 6.4 L / 390.55Inch³ STOCK VS V = 15.4 L / 939.76Inch³ WAGNER TUNING
- A = 640 cm²/ 99.5 Inch² STOCK VS A = 1226 cm²/ 190 Inch² WAGNER TUNING
What you can expect from a huge different data above? definitely a higher performance from a bigger volume intercooler. The data indeed speak by themselves.
The installation of Civic Type R FK8 Competition Intercooler Kit: Wagner Tuning wgt200001128 is relatively easy. A plug and play concept. It is the intercooler of choice if I may conclude, for Civic Type R enthusiasts.