J’S RACING T-REV SYSTEM HONDA CIVIC FD2 K20A TRS-D2 is a system that uses the pulsation of blow by gas, known as natural decompression. Compression happen inside of the engine and create negative pressure inside the crankcase.
The movement of the pistons and crankshaft become smoother. The effect of the decompression almost 100%. T-REV System is a unique decompression setting meant for K20A engines. The rise from the middle rpm range is excellence.
J’S RACING T-REV SYSTEM HONDA CIVIC FD2 K20A TRS-D2 is the next generation engine internal pressure control valve. T-REV System was created by collaboration in between TERAMOTO RACING and J’S RACING. Adopted from the top performance racing engines.
The other parts the engine components will be greatly improved once the engine response increased. J’S RACING T-REV SYSTEM HONDA CIVIC FD2 K20A TRS-D2 has many significant advantages to offer such as;
- Reduce resistance due to pressure inside the engine
- Improve accelerator response
- Improve engine feeling during acceleration
- Reduce CO2 by reducing the amount of depression of the accelerator
J’S RACING T-REV SYSTEM HONDA CIVIC FD2 K20A TRS-D2 use air induction by sucking up blow by gas in the crankcase. The system works with a genuine PCV valve and attach the T-REV system to the breather hose.
T-REV System is a system that pulls out the internal pressure of the crankcase. It is done by the negative pressure generated from the exhaust port. All the components in T-REV System were tested accorded to the strict specifications and requirements.
J’S RACING T-REV SYSTEM HONDA CIVIC FD2 K20A TRS-D2 mechanism start from;
- The point of the crankcase decompression valve (T-REV) is in the case under the piston.
- When the piston is pushed down some gas blows through the piston ring and flows into the crankcase.
- This blow by gas increase the pressure inside the crankcase and create resistance to the piston.
- This overpressure blow by gas is discharged from the breather but the crankcase sucks in outside air when the piston rises or the accelerator is off. The inside is still under pressure.
- Installing the crankcase pressure reducing valve “T-REV” in the breather path will prevent blow by gas and backflow of outside air.
- The pressure inside the crankcase is optimized (negative pressure) for the best working performance.
There are many significant achievements in T-REV System that never to be missed. The high performance T-REV System will increase K20A engine capability.
You may get one here: J’S RACING T-REV SYSTEM HONDA CIVIC FD2 K20A TRS-D2